About Reager & Adler, PC
Dave Reager and Ted Adler founded the firm in 1979. Each had previously worked in state government. Ted served as a Deputy Attorney General and Chief Legal Counsel to the Pennsylvania Department of General Services, while Dave served as Assistant Attorney General and Special Counsel to the Deputy Secretary of General Services for Procurement. From its inception, Reager & Adler was focused on Real Estate, Estate and Business Planning, and Construction Law and Civil Litigation. During the next three decades, core services diversified and specialized, service delivery achieved consistency, referral and networking capabilities expanded, and the firm developed a strong community presence.
- Additional attorneys joined the firm.
- Reager & Adler moved to Harrisburg offices with a second
office in Camp Hill.
- The firm consolidated its offices in Camp Hill.
- Practice areas expanded to include Land Use and Zoning
and Municipal Law.
- Estate Administration, Employment Law, Elder Law, and Arbitration/Mediation
were added to the firm’s service platform.
Presently, the firm has six attorneys and six paralegals. Reager & Adler is continually looking for opportunities to expand the current practice into complementary areas.