Reager & Adler Services Municipal Law
Circumstances where we excel:
- Ensuring that meetings of local government agencies comply with applicable laws
- Assessing the legality of proposed actions
- Preparation of ordinances, resolutions, rules, and regulations
- Preparation and review of contracts and lease agreements
- Representation of legal actions before judicial, quasi-judicial authorities/courts and tribunals
- Filing and enforcing municipal liens for delinquent utility accounts
- Assistance with sewage facilities issues
- Resolving issues with the State Adverse Interest Act or Ethics Act including representation before the State Ethics Commission or the Pennsylvania Commonwealth Court
- Resolving issues with the Pennsylvania Right to Know Law or Sunshine Laws including appeals to the Pennsylvania Department of Open Records
Reager & Adler, PC serves as solicitor for larger suburban municipalities, rural townships, boroughs, municipal sewer and water authorities, and zoning hearing boards in central Pennsylvania. Additionally, we provide help in instances when the current solicitor has a conflict or cannot represent the governing body in a unique or specialized area of law. We also serve as special counsel to municipalities in various areas of municipal law such as zoning and subdivision matters.
Select a proven resource:
I have practiced in the area of Municipal Law for over 30 years. I enjoy working with local governments and agencies as opposed to working with the state or federal government, and I particularly like my interactions with municipal officials. My preferred focus and expertise all begin at the local level. —Linus Fenicle
Why Reager & Adler's Municipal Law Group puts you on solid ground:
Real Estate and Litigation practice areas stand ready to handle case-specific contingencies.
Value-driven Fee Options
Our experience representing government agencies allows us to more efficiently manage time and deliver competitive pricing. Utilization of hourly, flat fee, and/or blended pricing helps to control legal fees.
Experience and Expertise
Reager & Adler has accumulated more than a quarter century of experience representing municipalities, sewer and water authorities, zoning hearing boards, and municipal planning commissions. A licensed engineer/attorney compliments our Municipal Law team.
» More reasons to select Reager & Adler as municipal law counsel.